Ingredients (serves 2):
2 smoked trout fillets
200g mangetout, halved lengthways
1 fennel bulb, shredded
2tbsp olive oil
1tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2tsp wholegrain mustard
2tbsp chopped almonds
1. Cook the peas and mangetout in boiling water for 1 minute, drain and allow to cool.
2. Once cooled, mix the greens with the shredded fennel.
3. To make the dressing, mix the oil, vinegar, honey and mustard in a pot, and give it a thorough mix by fastening the lid of the pot and shaking.
4. Flake the trout into the greens mix, pour over the dressing and mix altogether.
5. Plate the salad and sprinkle over the chopped almonds.